Well hello, and welcome back to school. Remember these desks? I loved these when I was in school. I found this at Savers for 7$!! Can you believe it. That is why I have to be careful at that store. The last time I went I almost left with a rocking chair lol. Then only reason I didn't was because there was no way I was getting it in my car. Anyway, like I said, I found this at Savers and brought it home to be my sewing table. I keep my sewing machine on it an it is so convenient because the part where you kept your books and pencils and stuff is great for storing thread and needles and stuff like that.
So I gathered some newspaper, Mod Podge, Scissors, and I didn't use that paint or that black paper. I liked the effect from the last time on the "I Don't Think I Like This" post.
So I began,
And almost done, along with some tools I was using.
Here it is completely covered with the newspaper. I liked it already, but, I have glitter.
Added More Mod Podge to the top, sealing it more and getting it nice and sticky for the glitter.
Here is the best shot I could get with the glitter on after applying. I just shook it over the top and used a brush and my hand to try and spread it around.
And here it is finished. I like it, I am going to add another layer of Mod Podge when it is dry to try and seal it a little more. I can't wait to make something on it so I can see if the glitter comes off, but hopefully after another coat none will. After one coat I can run my hand over it and no glitter comes off.
tnt
No comments:
Post a Comment